Basmati rice 2 cups
Mushroom 1 cup (thinly sliced)
Peas 1/2 cup
Ginger 1 tblsp (chopped)
Pepper 1 tsp (crushed)
Soy sauce 1 tblsp
Seasame oil 1 tblsp
* Soak rice in three cups of water for 40 minutes. Keep aside.
* Heat oil in a kadai and fry onion (cut into small pieces) till brown.
* Boil the mushroom separately till tender.
* Add the cooked mushroom with onion.
Add sliced ginger
Add crushed pepper
Add soy sauce
Add oil and stir well till the mixture becomes tender.
* Mix the rice( with water) with mushroom mixture and keep it in electric
* Serve fried rice with tomato ketchup.